Running a small business is challenging in so many ways.
It’s important to build relationships with your customers to drive loyalty and retention; create top-of-mind awareness so they think of you first vs. your competitors; and increase warm referrals.
How well can you answer these questions?
- Do you need a client retention system?
- Are you getting all the referrals you can handle?
- Is your Contact Management database accessible online and easy to use?
- How often have you forgotten to acknowledge an important date or event?
- Have you neglected to thank or follow up with someone after an act of generosity or kindness?
- Do you have a good system to follow up with clients and prospects?
- Do you make reaching out to colleagues and important contacts a priority?
If you don’t like your answers to these questions, register below to learn about an effective solution that will help you build stronger relationships, become known for great follow up and stand out from your competition.
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016