Lighten Your Learning & Development Load!
Let me carry some of the weight-so you can focus on the bigger picture.
- Workforce and organizational development is so much more than just training. You’re shaping corporate culture and building the leadership pipeline too!
- You balance the mix of classroom training, coaching and mentoring with leadership development programs. Because you know adults learn more from doing-so you have to mix things up.
- You’re responsible for making sure everyone meets their training requirements while laying the groundwork for future leaders.
What you do is meaningful to individual and organizational success.
You need a trusted partner who delivers relevant services and results!
Available as stand-alone or retainer package services, here’s what I bring to the table:
Soft Skills Training
Workshops and sessions full of practical and strategies and tools to keep staff productive as they collaborate to reach organizational goals.Here are a few of my most popular classes:
- Time Management Hacks to Boost Productivity– is a workshop where self-discovery meets practical tips to let participants fill their time-management tool box with realistic strategies to boost productivity.
- Connecting, Communicating & Collaborating with Style– leverages the power of the DISC behavioral assessment to improve team dynamics, communication skills and personal accountability.
Focused on management skills and developing effectiveness to develop those in the leadership pipeline.I use a neuroscience, process focused coaching approach to help coachees improve thinking and management skills.
- Delegation Mastery-is ideal for newly promoted managers to help improve delegation skills, reduce bottlenecks, and empower team members.
- Work Your Projects Like A Pro! – is a workshop designed for the “non-project manager” who needs to be equipped with the knowledge, skills and insights necessary to bring a project from ideas to completion.
Ask me about customized sessions for your staff development retreats and conferences. Join the hundreds who have benefited from my training sessions—from entrepreneurs, private businesses, not-for-profits, to government agencies, and trade association employees!
The Connected Team Program is a dynamic approach designed to enhance team cohesiveness and productivity through active problem solving and engagement via a variety of assessment tools, hands-on activities, classroom learning and coaching conversations to promote behavior change and skills development
Nicole has been The Training Connection’s strategic partner since 2014. Her professionalism and commitment to our vision and mission has helped us to meet the growing needs of our clients.. She is open, honest and always willing to go that extra mile with our clients and staff. Nicole’s rich facilitation skills and positive attitude has earned the respect of our colleagues and we have been grateful for her flexibility. I highly recommend her to enhance any organization’s productivity.Kathy Wentworth Drahosz