Dynamic Speaker for Your Next Event
Looking for a Speaker or Trainer to Jumpstart Your Group’s Productivity?
Meet Nicole Chamblin- productivity coach, consultant, speaker, author and motivator! During my 11+ year career in marketing, I worked for small, medium and large companies. I saw first-hand the various productivity challenges that arise when dealing with different communication styles, personality conflicts, inexperienced managers, inefficient processes and poor time and project management habits. Now I speak on site or virtually on a variety of topics related to productivity.
Let’s collaborate on your team’s training needs!
- Time, Task & Calendar Management
- Personality influences on Team Productivity
- Team Collaboration
- Knowledge Preservation
- Overcoming Self Defeating Behaviors (aka Procrastination & Perfectionism)
Past Speaking Engagements have included:
- Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women
- National Association of Mothers’ Centers
- International Virtual Assistant Association
- National Association of Professional Organizers Annual Conference
- Virtual Webinars for private associations, clients and groups
- Productive Environment Institute
- Girl Scouts of Nassau County
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce