To find out how organized and productive you are or can be, take one of our Productive Environment Scorecard™ assessments. These assessments identify what may be keeping you, your organization, or your family from being more organized and productive.
Click on one of the scorecards below that is applicable to you. To receive a free consultation, complete the scorecard and then email your answers to us.
- The Productive Environment Scorecard™ for Individuals, a self-assessment that allows you to see what is enhancing or impeding your personal productivity.
- The Productive Environment Scorecard™ for Organizations, a self-assessment that allows you to measure your satisfaction with your current environment at work or in your organization.
Latest posts by Nicole Chamblin (see all)
- Avoid Distractions–Get Funnel Vision - March 23, 2016
- Have a Plan for Handling External Interruptions and Distraction - March 21, 2016
- You’re Not Alone in Battling Perfectionism - March 15, 2016